Why should you invest in a Freedom Franchise?
Timing is everything! Aged Care and community services are a rapidly growing business. With our population aged 65 plus projected to double in the next 25 years there has never been a better time to own a Freedom Companion Driving Franchise.
Have you ever wanted to start your own business? Looking to buy a franchise?
Freedom supports local communities by providing personalised transport and assistance to this growing market and anyone else who needs help getting from A to B. Customers range from senior citizens, those with injuries, ACC clients, children needing transport to and from school and sports and anyone else who needs temporary or ongoing transport. We also provide a personal driving service for tourists.
Freedom is becoming a popular transport choice whilst providing franchisees with the potential to build a great business whilst making a valuable contribution to the local community.
If you have always wanted to be your own boss, now is the time to take the step and own your own business. Freedom is at the forefront of this rapidly growing market and is a great choice when it comes to companion driving services.
The Freedom Difference
At Freedom Companion Driving Service we deliver what we say we will and we go the extra mile for our customers. We present ourselves professionally, have a great attitude and we deliver a top quality service. We train you and provide you with the systems needed to deliver the best possible service at the same time creating a great business and lifestyle for yourself.
What do you get with a Freedom Franchise?
Your return on investment depends on your personal effort, time and energy. We support our franchisees to grow their business with the goal of increasing vehicles in their territory to provide the best client service possible.
- A rewarding lifestyle business in a growth market. Franchisees love what they do.
- The right to use a fully trademarked National Brand in an exclusive franchise territory for up to 30 years
- Confidence that considerable investment in market research, systems, infrastructure and brand development has gone into establish a franchise system like Freedom in NZ.
- Support in establishing and maintaining a marketing and sales program for your franchise.
- A comprehensive Operational Manual with “step by step” guides.
- Complete branding provided including logo, vehicle sign writing, fliers, business cards, uniforms and more.
- A comprehensive web site to support Franchisees.
- The ability to grow your franchise by adding more vehicles to your business.
- Established relationships and clearances with some of NZ’s aged care and service providers.
- Comprehensive training covering all aspects of how to successfully operate your business.
- An online customer management system to help franchisees manage their business.
- Managed National marketing on behalf of franchisees.
- Ongoing support from Freedom franchisors.
- Regular franchisee communications to promote additional training, business development to share knowledge and ideas between Franchisees to grow their businesses.
Your Skills and Personal Qualities
Our Franchisees come from varied backgrounds and you do not require any special experience. However certain elements are important:
- A desire to build a successful business
- Enjoy driving
- Excellent interpersonal skills including proficient written English and proficient, clear spoken English both in person and on the phone
- Kind and caring attitude towards others
- Well organised
- Competent computer skills (email, internet and the usual Microsoft programs)
- A determination to succeed
- Honesty and trustworthiness
What does a Freedom Franchise cost?
Freedom Companion Driving Service offers a unique opportunity at a relatively low investment level with the potential for capital gain as our business expands throughout NZ.
Price for a new franchise territory is $25,500 Exc GST (there is an additional cost for equipment, uniform, marketing, set up and your car).
A car may be leased or purchased from a list of approved models. Your franchise business will have relatively low overheads as it is run from your home office.